In this Section
- Bins and Recycling
- Sport and Leisure
- Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Dogs and Animal Welfare
- Environmental Health
- Community Centres
- Grants and Funding
- Health and Wellbeing
- Policing and Community Safety Partnership
- Community Planning
- Peace IV Programme
- Good Relations
- Planning and Building Control
- Car Parking
- When is the Recycling Centre open?
- When will my bin be collected?
- How can I make a bulk lift request?
- How can I get a dog license?
- When is the local leisure centre open?
- Where can I find out about upcoming events?
- How can I apply for a job?
- How can I report an issue with a local road, footpath or streetlight?
- Public Information
- Neighbourhood Renewal
Prescription Drug Misuse Awareness
Mid and East Antrim Policing and Community Safety Partnership have launched a new video campaign to help tackle drug and alcohol misuse.
It also signposts the support services available across the borough.
If you or anyone you know may need help then you can contact our helpline number for impartial advice:
T: 028 2568 9306 or call LifeLine NI for free on T: 0808 808 8000