Covid-19 / Coronavirus Information
Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, it has been necessary to change or suspend a number of our services to protect the health and safety of you, your family and our staff.
We apologise for the disruption and inconvenience this causes and thank you for your patience.
We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls, emails and images and our staff are working hard to resolve your query as quickly as possible.
See links below for council and community support and information.
15 April 2021
The Executive has agreed on a package of relaxations to the current Coronavirus Health Regulations.
From April 23:
- Resumption of driving instruction and theory tests;
- Driving testing can resume;
- Re-opening of close contact services including training;
- Re-opening of outdoor visitor attractions including outdoor activity centres;
- Resumption of Equine Assisted Therapy and Learning (EATL) on an indoor and outdoor basis in gatherings of up to 30 people;
- Outdoor sport organised by a club, individual or individuals affiliated will be extended to include squad training;
- Competitive outdoor sport organised by a club, individual or individuals affiliated, with participant numbers not exceeding 100 and no spectators permitted can return and
- Static band practice/rehearsal will be permitted in agreed outdoor locations.
From 30 April:
- Increase the numbers permitted to gather in Domestic Setting Outdoors – to 15 people from no more than 3 households;
- Reopen all of retail;
- Reopen and permit overnight stays in self-contained tourist accommodation for one household only;
- Reopen unlicensed premises, outdoors only with a maximum of 6 people from 2 households per table and contact details recorded;
- Reopen licensed premises, including social clubs, outdoors only, limited to 6 people from no more than 2 households and contact details recorded;
- Remove the curfew on takeaways;
- Remove the curfew on off licences; and
- Permit individual activities in gyms, swimming pools and other large venues – including with a carer and to allow 1-2-1 training/coaching with social distancing.
An indicative date of May 24 for:
- Reopening unlicensed and licensed premises indoors with mitigations;
- Reopening the remainder of Tourist accommodation;
- Allowing visits indoors in domestic settings;
- Reopening indoor visitor attractions; and
- Resume indoor group exercise and training in numbers limited to suit the venue.
The next formal review of the Coronavirus regulations under the Pathway out of Restrictions will be carried out on May 13, 2021.
Visit NI Direct for more information.
|Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates|